ThruDark NO QUARTER GIVEN HOODY
ThruDark ‘Vader Black’ NO QUARTER GIVEN hoody.
To give no quarter means to show no mercy, to award no clemency. To give no quarter originally applied to military situations. If a victor was not willing to take care of prisoners he would warn that he would give no quarter.
- ThruDark bespoke neck trim
- Embroidered Union Jack Insignia upper right arm
- ThruDark bespoke cord eyelets
- Union Jack Flag label
- 86% Organic cotton 14% Recycled Polyester
- Manufactured in Portugal 🇵🇹
- Colour: Vader Black on Black
Find out about the latest ThruDark product developments here