- 3-layer waterproof rip-stop fabric throughout.
- Upper arm and hood ThruDark velcro patches designed to incorporate reflective patches, emergency strobes and lighting systems for use in emergency situations.
- Stow-away micro fleeced lined and laser cut face veil.
- Velcro adjustable cuffs.
- 2 YKK aqua seal zip chest pockets and 2 YKK aqua seal zip micro fleece lined hand warmer pockets. 1 internal YKK storage zip, providing multiple storage options.
- YKK aqua seal under arm zipped vents.
- Oversized hood peak for protection against sunlight and showers.
- Cohaesive technology rapid release elasticated drawcords throughout.
- Equipped with two-part technology RECCO Rescue System on the upper right arm. This sophisticated radar technology provides mountain rescue teams a chance to detect wearers in distress.
3 LAYER WATERPROOF
COHAESIVE CORDLOCK TECHNOLOGY
2 LARGE CHEST POCKETS
2 HAND POCKETS
COHEASIVE CORDLOCKS THROUGHOUT
FOR RAPID FIT ADJUSTMENT
STOW AWAY MICRO FLEECE FACE VEIL
LASER CUT FOR IMPROVED AIR FLOW
INTERNAL ZIP POCKET
MADE IN ITALY
2 WAY UNDERARM ZIP VENT
YKK AQUASEAL ZIPS THROUGHOUT
HELMET COMPATIBLE HOOD
SF RAID JACKET – OBSIDIAN BLACK
The SF RAID jacket has been designed and developed in the shadows since the dawn of our inception. Uncompromising performance is provided using our 3-layer waterproof rip-stop fabric, combined with a storm proof hood and stow-away laser cut face veil. Underarm vents and multiple pockets are all sealed and secured using robust YKK Aquaseal® zips. A heavyweight waterproof jacket incorporating Cohaesive cord lock technology for rapid adjustment of hood and waist. Developed to embrace the elements so you don’t have to avoid them, there’s no such thing as bad weather … only unsuitable clothing.
Colour: Obsidian Black
LIMITED STOCK AVAILABLE
This size is currently unavailable. Please enter your email below and we'll send you an update once it's back in stock.
Thanks, we'll email you soon.
There seems to be a problem. Please try agian later.
- Primary: MAJO - TECH ’RIPPER’ 100% Polyester. Micro rip stop woven with the same yarn used for military supply. The ripstop construction increases the resistance in tear and scuff, it also provides total protection and comfort against water and wind thanks to a functional breathable membrane and an extra protective mesh as inner layer.
- Zips: YKK Aquaseal
|Centre back from neck seam||27.25″||28″||28.5″||29.25″||30″|
|Garment chest circumference||44.5″||46″||47.5″||49″||50.75″|
|Sleeve length from shoulder seam||23″||23.25″||23.5″||24″||24.25″|
Please refer to fabric care instructions for particular garment care. If you should have any further queries about the care of your garment please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
I purchased the Raid after having bought the Recoil, which I was thoroughly impressed with. The Recoil set the bar extremely high in terms of quality, fit and comfort and I was pleased to see that the Raid more than lived up to this! The build quality is fantastic and the fit is great. So far it has smashed some heavy downpours out of the park with no issues at all, leaving some envious onlookers.... I don't think I've ever seen a jacket in any store that feels quite the same as the Raid, which is a testament to the lads at Thrudark and it really shows that they will not stop until they are 100% happy with the product before releasing it to the public. The best thing about this is knowing that you have a jacket that will not fail when the elements really come at you. In summary, the lads have knocked this one out of the park. I've got a lot of time for the products, the lads and what the brand stands for and will continue to be a supporter and customer.Andy R
The best wet weather jacket I own. Unbelievably comfortable and warm.Jack
What a piece of kit! I have owned the Raid for a couple of months now so I can confidently say that this is without a doubt one of the best jackets I have bought. The Raid is now my main jacket and as my work is outdoor orientated this means I am ready for when the heavens open up or any heavy gusts of wind. This jacket is the definition of “ Buy nice not twice “ No surprise I am giving the Raid 5 out 5 stars.Andrew
We’ve teamed up with DPD for the best delivery service. Fully tracked, with delivery window text notifications and a GPS van tracker app.
|UK Standard||3-5 working days||FREE|
International delivery is charged at a flat rate of £25.00. Delivery times will vary dependant on destination country.
Items can be returned within 30 days of your purchase date for a refund or exchange. Please refer to our returns policy