- Designed and developed for extreme cold weather expeditions, insulated with 900 fill power 100% Italian goose down.
- Large capacity bellow pockets and extended chest pockets allow for storage of expedition critical items.
- Internally there are four large additional pockets for sensitive items to be placed next to the bodies core.
- External micro fleeced hand pockets, wrist warmers and an internal balaclava provide exposed hands and face protection from severe cold.
- YKK aquaseal zips throughout with oversized zip pullers enabling convenient access when wearing gloves.
- Adjustable and removable Raccoon fur trim provides essential protection from frostbite.
- Internal waist draw cord and removable snow skirt are provided to help minimise heat loss from the body’s core and mitigate wind and snow ingress.
- Equipped with two-part technology RECCO Rescue System on the upper right arm. This sophisticated radar technology provides mountain rescue teams a chance to detect wearers in distress.
- Upper arm and hood velcro molle patches designed to incorporate reflective patches, emergency strobes and lighting systems for use in emergency situations.
- High tenacity reinforced elbows, shoulders and storm flap.
Internal waist draw cord and removable snow skirt
Internal waist draw cord and removable snow skirt are provided to help minimise heat loss from the body’s core and mitigate wind and snow ingress.
REMOVABLE TRIM & INTERNAL BALACLAVA
FIN RACCON FUR
LIMITED EDITION THRUDARK CAMO LINER
2 CHEST MAP POCKETS
2 HAND WARMER POCKETS
OVERSIZED ZIP PULLERS
FOR USE WITH MITTS
RECCO AVALANCHE REFLECTOR
LIMITED EDITION 1 of 100 COIN
SF EXPEDITION PARKA
The SF Expedition Parka provides unquestionable protection against harsh winter elements, allowing you to concentrate on what matters most: the task at hand.
Designed with years of combined SOF input and direct user requirements, this parka leaves nothing to chance.
Made in Italy with the finest Italian fabrics; meticulously selected by ThruDark cofounders.
Individually numbered and limited edition 1 of 100.
Colour: Raven Grey
This size is currently unavailable. Please enter your email below and we'll send you an update once it's back in stock.
Thanks, we'll email you soon.
There seems to be a problem. Please try agian later.
- Primary: MAJO-TECH ‘DEER FB’ 82% Polyester 18% Nylon. A dense weaved fabric giving substantial wind resistance, emerised for a soft touch and finished with an industrial wash enhancing the finish with a water repellent treatment.
- Reinforcements: High abrasion tenacity CORDURA utilised on storm flap, shoulders & elbows.
- Liner: ‘GIPITEX’ ROOTY 70 100% PL camouflage liner.
- Zips: YKK Aquaseal
- Insulation: 100% Responsible Italian Goose Down.
- Fur trim: Responsibly sourced 'Finn Raccoon’
|Centre back from neck seam||32.75″||33.5″||34″||34.75″||35.5″|
|Garment chest circumference||47.25″||48.75″||50.5″||52″||53.5″|
|Sleeve length from shoulder seam||25.5″||26″||26.5″||26.75″||27″|
Please refer to fabric care instructions for particular garment care. If you should have any further queries about the care of your garment please send us an email to email@example.com.
I buy and use a great deal of high end gear. In my opinion, this is a great piece of kit, and the attention to detail and care in the production process are second to none. Buy with confidence from these guys, they obviously know their stuff, and customer care is also top notch. Looking forward to the next products with interest !DEREK D
Thanks for making such a quality Parka. I'm really impressed with the detail you guys have put into the product. Definitely the best coat I have ever owned. Looking forward to your next batch of products to be released.ADAM A
Simply put, you get what you pay for. The lads have pulled out all the stops here. Everything about it screams great quality. This beast arrived just in time as we were getting the much colder weather. Wearing this parka makes you forget you’re in the sub-zero temperatures. Can’t wait to use it while on holiday in Scotland. Another 5/5 stars.Andrew
Simply put, you get what you pay for. The lads have pulled out all the stops here. Everything about it screams great quality. This beast arrived just in time as we were getting the much colder weather. Wearing this parka makes you forget you’re in the sub-zero temperatures. Can’t wait to use it while on holiday in Scotland.ANDY L
We’ve teamed up with DPD for the best delivery service. Fully tracked, with delivery window text notifications and a GPS van tracker app.
|UK Standard||3-5 working days||FREE|
International delivery is charged at a flat rate of £25.00. Delivery times will vary dependant on destination country.
Items can be returned within 30 days of your purchase date for a refund or exchange. Please refer to our returns policy