SF EXPEDITION PARKA
An extremely resilient, cold environment parka tested down to -40℃. Cordura® X Dyneema® reinforced shoulder & elbow panels and a highly windproof ripstop MultiCam® Black fabric blocks out the bitter cold. Designed with years of combined Special Forces experience this parka leaves nothing to chance. Unquestionable protection against harsh winter elements, allowing you to concentrate on what matters most: the task at hand. Don’t let your blood run cold … TAKE CONTROL.
- MultiCam® Black outer fabric
- Designed and developed for extreme cold weather expeditions, insulated with 900 fill power 100% Italian goose down.
- Large capacity bellow pockets and extended chest pockets allow for storage of expedition critical items.
- Internally there are four large additional pockets for sensitive items to be placed next to the bodies core.
- External micro fleeced hand pockets, wrist warmers and an internal balaclava provide exposed hands and face protection from severe cold.
- Internal waist draw cord and removable snow skirt are provided to help minimise heat loss from the body’s core and mitigate wind and snow ingress.
- Upper arm and hood velcro patches designed to incorporate reflective patches, emergency strobes and lighting systems for use in emergency situations.
- Cordura® X Dyneema® reinforced shoulder & elbow panels.
- ThruDark Heritage Camo Liner.
- YKK zips throughout.
- ThruDark Expedition patches included.
- Weight of this jacket is 1900 grams based on a size large
Find out about the latest ThruDark product developments here