SF BREACH JACKET
The Thrudark Breach jacket is a heavy duty cold weather down jacket. Toughened with Cordura® reinforcements on the shoulders and elbows, providing enduring abrasion resistance. A lightweight and water resistant outer shell delivers further tear resistance. Loaded with 100% naturally hydrophobic Italian down providing ultimate warmth to weight ratio throughout, allowing you to concentrate on what matters most: the task at hand. Don’t be left out in the cold …
- Designed and developed for extreme cold weather expeditions, insulated with 900 fill power 100% Italian goose down.
- Large capacity pockets throughout allow for storage of expedition critical items.
- Internally there are four large additional pockets for sensitive items to be placed next to the bodies core.
- YKK zips throughout with oversized zip pullers enabling convenient access when wearing gloves.
- Upper arm and hood velcro molle patches designed to incorporate reflective patches, emergency strobes and lighting systems for use in emergency situations.
- High tenacity reinforced elbows, shoulders and storm flap.
- ThruDark Insignia patches compatible
- Weight of this garment is 1050 grams (approx) this was based on a size Large
MADE IN ITALY 🇮🇹
Find out about the latest ThruDark product developments here