Our products are generally ‘true’ to size in most cases. Our clothing is of an athletic ‘Italian’ fit. We want to make it easy for you to get the right size gear first time.
We have provided our personal measurements below to help aid your decision process. Sometimes products will be a little more relaxed or snug depending on the product in question. Please refer to each specific product sizing guide on the product page for more info.
- Jay (Usually takes a size Medium across the range): Height: 177cm Weight: 85kg Chest: 40″ Waist: 32″ 32″
- Louis (Usually takes a size Large across the range): Height: 178cm Weight: 83kg Chest: 42″ Waist 31″ 31″
- Staz (Between Small and Medium across the range): Height: 173cm Weight: 76kg Chest: 38″ Waist 28″ 30″
- Dylan Hartley (Takes XXL for jackets and XL for Merchandise): Height: 185cm Weight: 110kg Chest: 48″ Waist: 38″ 32″
- Foxy (Usually takes a Large as he prefers a tight fit, XL for relaxed): Height: 188cm Weight: 100kg Chest: 44″ Waist: 34″ 34″
- Matt (Usually takes an XL for jackets and L for Merchandise): Height: 188cm Weight: 90kg Chest: 46″ Waist: 34″ 36″
Use our “How to Measure” sections below to get the right size for you.
How To Measure: Chest
- Wrap the tape measure under your armpits, around the fullest part of your chest.
- The tape measure should be snug. Not so tight that it constricts breathing, but not so loose that the tape measure slides down.
- Don’t puff out or flex your chest. Just stand normally.
How To Measure: Shoulders
- Stand upright with your shoulders and arms relaxed in natural position.
- You want to start from the “ledge” of the shoulder, the point in the middle of the curve of the shoulder. You can feel a “ledge” of bone of the middle rear of the shoulder.
- Start your tape measure here and take it over to the same point on the other shoulder.
Note: Don’t take the tape horizontally across, allow it to follow the natural curvature of the back.
Contact the base at [email protected]