Endeavour through adversity
See our latest career opportunities below
ThruDark was born out of our constant requirement for the best clothing and equipment to assist us in this ‘Endeavour Through Adversity’. We currently have no available opportunities, please contact us below with your up to date CV.
ETHOS – HERITAGE / INTEGRITY / RELENTLESS / UNITY
We are united in our beliefs and mindset, working together as a team.
We are looking for a driven and versatile team player to join us in our mission to deliver our products, impeccably presented, to customers around the world. You will need to be able to adapt to meet our growing business’ needs. Your attitude and ability to learn will be more important than specific experience as you will receive support during a thorough induction programme.
· Educated to degree level or equivalent, ideally in Business, Merchandising or Fashion Retail.
· Highly analytical, proficient in Microsoft Office with strong Excel skills
· Very organised
· A good communicator who can initiate and build strong relationships with our suppliers
· Interested in clothing
· Ability to proactively manage workload, prioritising when necessary
· Proactive and a team player with a ‘can do’ attitude
· Previous retail experience preferred, with a passion for fashion
· A Multi-tasker with a positive, can-do attitude.
· Weekly sales analysis
· Maintenance of Production Schedules
· Liaising with supply base on production
· Placing orders
· Assisting with developing new styles
· Co-ordinate sample processes
· Inbound freight management
· Product set-up
· ERP system management
· Photography sample co-ordination
What you get in return:
Please apply by emailing [email protected], enclosing your CV and a cover letter, to explain why you would be perfect for this role.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent, Internship considered
Salary: £18,000.00-£24,000.00 per year
Get closer to the brotherhood by receiving the latest ThruDark news on products, expeditions, events and more.