Join the ThruDark HQ Team
See our latest career opportunities below
Product Manager/Product Developer
THRUDARK is a dynamic outdoor clothing and equipment company based in Poole, Dorset. The company designs, manufactures and retails high-performance outerwear.
We are looking for a resourceful and creative production manager. Responsible for managing the production planning and design development function of the company.
- Overseeing, collaborating internally and externally in day-to-day operations with regards to all production activities.
- Creating and maintaining the critical path of product management from product design contribution, tech pack creation, patterns, fittings to pre-production samples.
- Managing factories timelines ensuring all production is delivered on time and within budget.
- Sourcing and ordering fabric and trim for an outstanding component required in the production.
- Oversee technical aspects of development textiles and fabrication, staying up to date on trends and innovations.
- Ensuring all goods are delivered to the studio are of the highest quality and standards required.
- General administrative support including fabric management, trim preparation, grade management, fabric distribution.
- Visiting overseas factories and trade show visits.
- Sourcing new cost-effective suppliers
- Previous experience in a production role premium/luxury clothing brand.
- Strong understanding of patterns and grading, technical understanding of garment construction manufacturing and production.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Excel and ERP systems
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to multi-tasking.
- Time management and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to self-motivate with efficient time-management.
- Ability to work well under pressure and across all levels of seniority.
- Strong interpersonal skills with solid written and verbal skills.
Expected start date: 01/08/2020
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: £30,000 – £50,000 per year negotiable depending on experience
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Monday to Friday
- Production Management: 3 years (Preferred)
Contact the base at [email protected]