We're ex-uk special forces
We have spent the majority of our military careers within Special Forces. We've endured some of the world's most arduous environments in extremely demanding circumstances. ThruDark was born out of our constant requirement for the best clothing and equipment to assist us in this ‘Endeavour Through Adversity'.
As Special Forces, we were equipped with the highest specification kit and clothing for the operation at hand. However, we were always critical of the way it performed and were at the forefront of developing it to meet our demands.
Relentless pursuit of excellence
Our uncompromising quest for perfection means we work with the most talented designers on the planet to develop products utilising the most advanced fabrics and technical features available.
We test everything ourselves and if it isn't the best gear we've ever used, we're not interested in selling it. It needs to look amazing and perform even better, surviving on operations without a
We are constantly developing a range of carefully selected garments to be utilised in Air, Sea & Land environments.
Introducing Hari Budha Magar
Hari epitomises everything ThruDark. His personal adversities and perspective on life and future challenges are truly humbling. We have worked closely with Hari to develop a bespoke summit suit that will aid the former UK forces member to become the first ever double above the knee amputee to scale Everest. Follow his story and be inspired.
Visit www.conqueringdreams.org to support his record breaking quest.
Former UK Special Forces operator. Now explorer, adventurer and investigative journalist. World record setting Atlantic rower. Follow his story, remain inspired and keep updated with all things Thrudark.
Our Silent Ambassadors
Some of our ambassadors will remain in the shadows. This year they plan significant world record mountain climbing expeditions in both South America and Nepal. Follow their stories, remain inspired and keep updated with all things Thrudark.
Special forces tundra
Cut from a different cloth
From the shadows we reveal
We've spent the last two years meticulously designing, prototyping and testing our launch collection. Introducing the Tundra Expedition Parka. Designed for the worlds harshest extremes, the Tundra Expedition Parka will facilitate any Endeavour.
Be one of the 1st in the queue to get an option to buy when it's released in the spring.Get early access
Sign up for exclusive preview access
Get exclusive pre-launch product previews and the chance to pre-order.
This policy is updated from time to time. The latest version is published on this page.
If you have any questions about this policy, please email email@example.com or write to:
ThruDark Link House, 4th Floor, 25 West Street, Poole GB BH15 1LD
Data we collect
We gather and use certain information about individuals in order to provide products and services and to enable certain functions on this website. We also collect information to better understand how visitors use this website and to present timely, relevant information to them.
What data we gather
We may collect the following information:
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information, such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Website usage data
- Other information relevant to customer enquiries
- Other information pertaining to special offers and surveys
How we use this data
Collecting this data helps us understand what you are looking from the company, enabling us to deliver improved products and services.
Specifically, we may use data:
- For our own internal records.
- To improve the products and services we provide.
- To contact you in response to a specific enquiry or purchase.
- To customise the website for you.
- To send you promotional emails about products, services, offers and other things we think might be relevant to you.
- To send you promotional mailings or to call you about products, services, offers and other things we think might be relevant to you.
- To contact you via email, telephone or mail for market research reasons
Cookies and how we use them
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small file placed on your computer's hard drive. It enables our website to identify your computer as you view different pages on our website.
Cookies allow websites and applications to store your preferences in order to present content, options or functions that are specific to you. They also enable us to see information like how many people use the website and what pages they tend to visit.
- Analyse our web traffic using an analytics package. Aggregated usage data helps us improve the website structure, design, content and functions.
- Identify whether you are signed in to our website. A cookie allows us to check whether you are signed in to the site.
- Test content on our website. For example, 50% of our users might see one piece of content, the other 50% a different piece of content.
- Store information about your preferences. The website can then present you with information you will find more relevant and interesting.
- To recognise when you return to our website. We may show your relevant content, or provide functionality you used previously. Cookies do not provide us with access to your computer or any information about you, other than that which you choose to share with us.
However, please note that doing this may affect how our website functions. Some pages and services may become unavailable to you.
To learn more about cookies and how they are used, visit All About Cookies.
When you fill in a form or provide your details on our website, you will see one or more tick boxes asking for your consent to opt-in to receive marketing communications from us by email.
If you have agreed that we can use your information for marketing purposes, you can change your mind easily, via one of these methods
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Write to us at: ThruDark Link House, 4th Floor, 25 West Street, Poole GB BH15 1LD
We will never lease, distribute or sell your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or the law requires us to.
We will always hold your information securely. To prevent unauthorised disclosure or access to your information, we have implemented strong physical and electronic security safeguards. We also follow stringent procedures to ensure we work with all personal data in line with the Data Protection Act 1998
Links from our site
Our website may contain links to other websites. Please note that we have no control of websites outside the thrudark.com domain.
If you provide information to a website to which we link, we are not responsible for its protection and privacy.
Always be wary when submitting data to websites. Read the site’s data protection and privacy policies fully.